What do you think is the best switch currently on the market?

Right now it would have to be buckling springs and BOX Royals. However, I am new to this hobby, and aside from cherry switches they are the only ones I have tried. I would like to try out Topres, Zealios (zilents and tealios included), Mod-m tactiles, beam-springs, ALPS SKCM Orange and Blue, and the various tactile (and clicky) Kailh BOX switches (hopefully they get the QC for the stems under control by the time I use them with GMK or abs caps).

Edited:
Topre. Prefer bke redux domes atm, getting a pfu Realforce soon though

Then
Mx clears with spring swap(ergos). Going to get the outemu ergo clears as stock and see how they go. I'm a big fan of ergo clears, they shit on zealios

Now the hard to get options:
Brown alps
Orange alps

I'm a tactile guy

@Aeryxz modded our HHKB with BKE Redux and can confirm that it's amazing.

Current daily is: Lubed Aliaz Silents - definitely my new favorite, so mushy and crunchy but smooth at the same time. Very satisfying

Topre. Prefer bke redux domes atm, getting a pfu Realforce soon though

Then
Mx clears with spring swap(ergos). Going to get the outemu ergo clears as stock and see how they go. I'm a big fan of ergo clears, they shit on zealios

Now the hard to get options:
Brown alps
Orange alps

I'm a tactile guy
Which redux? I have the lights and although they feel amazing when I am typing very casually, when I kick it in to high gear they really slow me down. There's just a lack of fluidity to them. Granted, I haven't completely retrained myself on them and change boards a lot, but that is my experience so far.

Which redux? I have the lights and although they feel amazing when I am typing very casually, when I kick it in to high gear they really slow me down. There's just a lack of fluidity to them. Granted, I haven't completely retrained myself on them and change boards a lot, but that is my experience so far.
Redux light. Didn't love 55g RF uniform stock. 45g hhkb stock was OK but not right feedback for me, though in the pfu Rf it's pretty naice

Redux light. Didn't love 55g RF uniform stock. 45g hhkb stock was OK but not right feedback for me, though in the pfu Rf it's pretty naice
I'm typing on them now. I do think they are a major upgrade over stock. On stock I feel like I can get a little lost in the mush. Though, my best score on ztype was on a stock HHKB...

I'm typing on them now. I do think they are a major upgrade over stock. On stock I feel like I can get a little lost in the mush. Though, my best score on ztype was on a stock HHKB...
Yeah the aggressive bump and return makes it slower to type on but I would gladly trade that. Try the pfu realforce if you can, @TC said he typed faster due to the actuation changing that comes with that model

In no particular order:

Topre 55g
ZealPC Navy Zilents
Cherry Ergo Clears*
Cherry/ZealPC MX Zilents*
ZealPC Tealios*
*Cherry Retooled Linears*
Greetech Retooled Linears*
Vintage Cherry Linears*

* indicates lube/spring swap is required.

There isn't a single best switch and these are all about the same level.

In no particular order:

Topre 55g
ZealPC Navy Zilents
Cherry Ergo Clears*
ZealPC Tealios*
Vintage Cherry Linears*

Agree with most of these. Zilents are good shit for sure :hanry:

Tealios have an annoying spring noise that needs to be lubed away

In no particular order:

Topre 55g
ZealPC Navy Zilents
Cherry Ergo Clears*
ZealPC Tealios*
Vintage Cherry Linears*

A man of good taste. Nice to see more variety in dampened switches coming to market too.