What are you currently waiting to have delivered?

Updates:
  • E8-V1: Forever stuck in some dude's house
  • Duck TC-V3: Get~!
  • Imperial Hue 60% case: Runners ran out of money, requested some extra to ship them. Asked for and received PP invoice, paid, waiting to see if they actually ship...
  • SA Green Screen (well, amber): ETA is still April 26
  • SA Round 7: I actually got an update from 7bot on this in November, apparently they're mid-manufacturing. The reported status: VIOLETT 43%, VIOLETTCREAM 18%
  • DSA Milkshake: Get~! Also, I somehow ordered twice as much as I thought I did?! I guess I FOMO'd like a motherfucker...
  • DSA Starry Night R2: ...No fucking clue what's happened with this one. zFrontier haven't published any project updates since November 2018
  • GMK Phantom: zFrontier, whyyyy... does anyone know what the fuck is going on with these?
  • XDA Oblique: Moar zFrontier stuff with no updates.
  • Keysekai Steampunk space bar: Was meant to have received a shipping email in November, but haven't... following up with them again.
  • Nexus Alps MX-compatible sliders/housings: Get~! Will have to mod them somewhat due to some manufacturing issues, but they seem pretty nice overall.
  • Duck Keyboard weights: Get~! Engraving on the engraved ones is fairly jank, but eh
  • Keebag: Get~!
  • Godspeed Desk Mat: Get~!
  • KAT Alpha: Initially they were aiming for December shipping, but manufacturing only completed like last week. Should be shipping from Keyreative to Kono now.
New stuff:
  • Nutcracker x 2
  • Unigo66 wireless ergo split: This is actually pretty close to shipping