What are you currently waiting to have delivered?

Waiting on a small taobao order and not much else, spent too much money already this year.
90x40 black desk mat
cherry g80-11900 pcb, for some desoldering practice and just to have some spare switches
8x panasonic microswitches, to replace the switches in a rhythm game controller
Still waiting on this stuff zzzzzz

Custom USB cable from Pexon with the new style MOD look.
Last piece I need for now, other than some new key caps and then I honestly don't know what I want.

Waiting on a new old stock black BTC 5100c from eBay. It looks like a pretty nice keyboard with (almost entirely) mx compatible stems, and it might give me a better idea of what topre is like (I hear it is pretty comparable, just a bit on the cheaper end quality-wise for obvious reasons).

• 99.99*% industrial IPA
  • 1mm thick silicon rubber sheets
  • perspex acrylic sheets
  • 2mm hole punch
  • knurled M2 spacers
:sneaky:
I've bought 1mm thick silicon rubber and some hole punches too. Probably with the same idea in mind. I might try it with sorbothane if I ever find a cheap source.

What's industrial IPA?

I've bought 1mm thick silicon rubber and some hole punches too. Probably with the same idea in mind. I might try it with sorbothane if I ever find a cheap source.

What's industrial IPA?
Holy Janda's?

Industrial IPA would be super pure IPA, they also call it nano pure, or just 99.99% literally as in don't leave the bottle open cause it goes poof - shit is extremely expensive like literally 20x the over the counter 99.9% IPA. We shall see how this stuff actually acts.

Holy Janda's?

Industrial IPA would be super pure IPA, they also call it nano pure, or just 99.99% literally as in don't leave the bottle open cause it goes poof - shit is extremely expensive like literally 20x the over the counter 99.9% IPA. We shall see how this stuff actually acts.
Legitimately thought you were talking about beers for a few moments there. My IPA's tend to go poof if I leave them open too!

Holy Janda's?

I was actually asking about IPA, because when I google it I just get India Pale Ale and the Institute of Public Accountants. :)

I didn't guess right. I was planning to put a thin silicone or sorbothane gasket between the bottom of the switches and the PC board.

How do you make Holy Jandas?

Updates on previous list items:
  • E8-V1: Still in some dude's house??
  • Exent: Get~!, polycarb not cracked, alu finish looks and feels great
  • Duck TC-V3: Soon (TM)
  • White Chiwi: Get~!
  • Imperial Hue 60% case: Multiple delays, as per usual for group buys
  • Let's Split Eh? PCBs x2: Get~! Built one set, v najs little boards these
  • Scrabble Board: Get~!
  • GMK Laser: Get~!
  • GMK Serika: Get~! Now on my main home keeb (Blackbird)
  • GMK Red Samurai: Get~! Now on my current work keeb (TriC 80)
  • GMK Phantom: Apparently some slight delay, hopefully still November delivery
  • GMK 9009 Vim Caps: Get~! On my Eagle, with the rest of GMK 9009
  • SA Green Screen (well, amber): ETA is still April 2019, I think. orz
  • SA Round 7: kek, like this will ever be completed
  • DSA Milkshake: Manufacturing should be happening around now, shipping ETA is December
  • DSA Starry Night R2: 2-3 delays so far, current estimate is November
  • Halo switches: Get~!
  • Keysekai Steampunk space bar: Not sure if this got lost in shipping or is yet to ship, waiting on an email response.
  • Nexus Alps MX-compatible sliders/housings: Multiple issues with prototypes on the manu's side and one on the organizers, but the dude keeps on truckin' (at his expense)
There's some new items to add to my list, but it's late, so tomorrow maybe.