What are you currently waiting to have delivered?

I really like my Tada, got the plastic case as i was tight on money, but its nice seeing as i'm bringing it to and from work every day. Its not the lightest keyboard in the world, but its better than my CM TK that i was taking with me before i got my Tada. :D
Hey! I understand for traveling as I won't be taking this one to work due to the weight. I will use my Vortex Pok3r for traveling or even buy the plastic case and change it over. Bamboo would be lovely :D

Hey! I understand for traveling as I won't be taking this one to work due to the weight. I will use my Vortex Pok3r for traveling or even buy the plastic case and change it over. Bamboo would be lovely :D
Might try to make my own wooden case for my Tada68 it i can stop procrastinating on everything i set myself up to! :D
And 100%! A Bamboo case would look awesome with a Tada68!

Waiting on a small taobao order and not much else, spent too much money already this year.
90x40 black desk mat
cherry g80-11900 pcb, for some desoldering practice and just to have some spare switches
8x panasonic microswitches, to replace the switches in a rhythm game controller

And another wyse wy-60 ascii because I didn't feel like desoldering the one I already have :)
I'm thankful that this isn't a "what are you wanting to buy" thread otherwise the list would be massive lol

-Storm

Waiting on a small taobao order and not much else, spent too much money already this year.
90x40 black desk mat
cherry g80-11900 pcb, for some desoldering practice and just to have some spare switches
8x panasonic microswitches, to replace the switches in a rhythm game controller

And another wyse wy-60 ascii because I didn't feel like desoldering the one I already have :)
I'm thankful that this isn't a "what are you wanting to buy" thread otherwise the list would be massive lol

-Storm
If it "what are you wanting to buy" then the list will be rather small with one answer: "EVERYTHING!"

If it makes you feel better I have a 7,500 piece Millennium Falcon lego set I've yet to unbox and that thing is the procrastinating I should be doing instead of the procrastinating I'm doing atm.
Now listen to me you little punk! LEGO is not procrastinating, its productive work! And you better not disrespect LEGO in any way by not assembling it! (Spoken by a proud Dane!)

Now listen to me you little punk! LEGO is not procrastinating, its productive work! And you better not disrespect LEGO in any way by not assembling it! (Spoken by a proud Dane!)

haha I've got the Saturn V rocket built, the Porsche 911 GT3 Technics set is on top of the fridge and there's a star destroyer on top of the desktop PC but that Falcon is massive, needs almost its own coffee table.

DZ60 + Kailh box white + plate, been spamming the tracking number for the past two days and haven't been showed up in the tracking.
Contemplated about giving extra 15 USD for DHL express but it will be above 100 USD which means I will get a tax :s

OG GMK Red Honey Cyrilic. Got holed up in my customs since last Friday :s
Also Tai Hao Sin City, good thing it's already in my city distribution center, hope it comes tomorrow.
Took longer than usual, last time got my DHL packet int std took 2 weeks, and now it's already 3 weeks for both of them.

If it makes you feel better I have a 7,500 piece Millennium Falcon lego set I've yet to unbox and that thing is the procrastinating I should be doing instead of the procrastinating I'm doing atm.
I always thought it was a superpower Procrastination.

Maybe it's an art, the art of getting nothing done haha

Which keyset are you planning to pair with the chiwi?
Not sure at this point. Might look around for a decent BoW set... or maybe try my hand at running a GB for something more interesting :unsure:.

As an aside, I've actually got another white/brass board as well (powder-coated alu let's split case w/ brass plates).

Oh, and I can add to my list:
  • DSA Milkshake
  • XDA Oblique

• Norbaforce
  • Rama m60-a
  • CA66 (round 2 soon)
  • gmk serika
  • gmk necro
  • MT3/dev/tty
  • Rama caps X/O gold (oasis)
  • Goodspeed deskmat (black)
  • first sample handmade ceramic case 60% (attempt)
  • first sample handmade ceramic wristpad 60% (attempt)
KMK Labs
That's one hell of a list! Hope you're going to post pics of that stuff when it arrives. Welcome to TH👍

[QUOTE = "TC, post: 797, member: 2"] Questa è una lista infernale! Spero che pubblicherai foto di quella roba quando arriverà. Benvenuto in TH👍 [/ QUOTE]

Lo farò sicuramente, grazie per il benvenuto.

I apologize for the OT (I will open an ic in the future if everything goes well), a small demonstration on the resistance of my ceramic projects.

Scratch test sul rivestimento ceramico:
(sorry for the poor quality video)

OT off

KMK Labs.

Edited:
Got my Daisy in yesterday!!!!
The only keycaps that i have available is from a AJAZZ keyboard, So besides the keycaps sucking, its a awesome board!
Having put BOX Jade keyswitches on the keyboard has prooven to destroy almost all of the AJAZZ keycaps. (Although this was expected.)
Might have to switch out Keyswitches before i get my DSA Milkshake set next year.