What are you currently waiting to have delivered?

Share you current waitlist.

We're all stuck in this hobby with lots of keyboard related items forever coming "soon".

I'll start:

SA Carbon
SA Doom
SA Penumbra
GMK Laser
GMK Hyperfuse
JTK Raindrop

Off the top of my head that's it.

Share you current waitlist.

We're all stuck in this hobby with lots of keyboard related items forever coming "soon".

I'll start:

SA Carbon
SA Doom
SA Penumbra
GMK Laser
GMK Hyperfuse
JTK Raindrop

Off the top of my head that's it.
Which hyperfuse is that?

65x revo clears
80ish blue alps
paladin64 pcb
100ish skcm creams
100ish skcm white damped
kbp v60 kit
can tech buckling spring board
whatever else i see for sale on teh bao

While it won't be popular, the only new keyboard I'm currently waiting on is attached to a 2018 Macbook Pro with the new and improved V3 butterfly switches... which hopefully work better since my V2 keyboard on a 2016 just had to be replaced with a week's downtime.

The new MBP V3 switches contain silicone condoms though so maybe they'll work this time, third time lucky

ifixitbutterflykeyboardteardown.jpg

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/07/13/ifixit-butterfly-keyboard-silicone-barrier/

GMK Laser
MT3 /dev/tty1
SA Pulse
XDA Canvas (a few extra kits)
DSA Milkshake
Laser ALT
2x Godspeed desk mats
probably a couple of artisans I've bought in GBs and forgotten about.

I think that's it...

Matrix Abel Dark TKL
Kira EXS
QXP 60%
Custom Wood Tada68
GMK Camping
GMK Burgundy
XDA Scrabble
GMK Hyperfuse R1
I feel like I'm missing something lol

Edited:
Currently only waiting on:

GMK Phantom
Chinese Canoe (totally legit :rolleyes:)
Spare GH60 PCB I had ordered for another project that I'm on the edge about continuing.

I have a bunch of new parts coming in as well for my next Gherkin, so I'm waiting for those. Mainly just screws, USB breakout boards, cables. Should be interesting.

:keebtalk:

While it won't be popular, the only new keyboard I'm currently waiting on is attached to a 2018 Macbook Pro with the new and improved V3 butterfly switches... which hopefully work better since my V2 keyboard on a 2016 just had to be replaced with a week's downtime.

The new MBP V3 switches contain silicone condoms though so maybe they'll work this time, third time lucky

ifixitbutterflykeyboardteardown.jpg

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/07/13/ifixit-butterfly-keyboard-silicone-barrier/
I love that they had add condoms to their key-switches.

Can add
FC660c Black/Grey
Assorted KBD keycaps
No idea how or why post from Japan takes 2 months but estimated delivery is September, even with $48 in shipping... Kinda sucks when you're impatient.

Can add
FC660c Black/Grey
Assorted KBD keycaps
No idea how or why post from Japan takes 2 months but estimated delivery is September, even with $48 in shipping... Kinda sucks when you're impatient.
That’s crazy, I’d just cancel that one. Gotta be better places to find an FC660