Sydney Meetup - 8 December 2018 - Rex Centre, Potts Point

LATEST UPDATE:
It's that time of year again for the Sydney Mechanical Keyboard Meetup 2018! πŸŽ‰

Organised by The Board Podcast, TaeKeyboards, and Laser_Ninja.

When : 8th December 2018, 11am - 3pm

58A Macleay Street Entrance near Baroda Street, Potts Point NSW 2011

This is a short 6 minute walk from Kings Cross Station.

We are in the Baroda and Fitroy rooms on the 2nd level.

Come and try out everything to do with mechanical keyboards, meet people, trade/sell, and win prizes! Bring your keyboards, and if you don't have one, then don't worry! This is definitely the best place to try them all!

We have a huge giveaway raffle to help fund our event, with prizes from our very generous sponsors!πŸ™Œ

Current sponsors (subject to change) :

• Aeboards
  • Cooler Master
  • DailyClack
  • DmacMakes
  • Laser_Ninja
  • Kaihua
  • Keebio
  • Mwave
  • QLavier
  • Shopping Express
  • TaeKeyboards
  • The Board Podcast
  • The Eye Key
Donations from the community :

• Haru
  • Jarred
  • Mitenolet
  • Rogue_Jellybean
  • TooCool
A couple of these guys will be present at the meet, so make sure to say hello and give them thanks :)

Raffle Tickets :

Tickets : $5 each

Limit : $25 (5 tickets)

Tickets will be sold at the event. So come prepared!

Goodie Bags will also be on sale for $10 each.

Join the AUMK Facebook page for more updates : https://www.facebook.com/groups/keebs/

Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you want to be involved with the meetup.

Thank you, and we hope to see you all there! ❀️

A venue has already been booked and paid for for the December meetup for 2018.
The event will be co-hosted (though really I'm just there for the attention) by TaeKeyboards and The Board Podcast.

We haven't quite got there yet with whats happening for the event, but the venue location is this place:
http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/explore/facilities/venues-for-hire/rex-centre

We have the Baroda and Fitzroy rooms booked for a bump in setup 10am and bump out total exit 4pm, with intended meetup of 11am-3pm (but of course come along and help if you can).

Book the date in if you're not a local and want to come, and feel free to add to this post any questions, thoughts, suggestions etc, and of course, if you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact myself or TaeKeyboards to discuss :)

Edited:
Do we need to RSVP at all?
I'm not 100% on the details yet, previously we had registration and raffle tickets, but you can always turn up without registration, just previously it meant no goodie bag (but I don't know if we will have anything like that happening yet).