Postal arrivals thread

Are these Kailh low-pro? Which ones?

I'm really curious to try the range of Cherry low-pro stuff.
Yeah the Kailh white low profile. Feels like a cross between cherry blue and clear.

Had been wanting to try low profiles and figured I’d get this off amazon and return it, but I actually enjoy the switches, so I’ll keep it and add it to my pile of boards.

Attachments

First post on TypeHype. I've been working on a personal project: an 80% + left-hand numpad, and I just received the plates and PCBs yesterday. I'm still waiting on acrylic from Ponoko, which should be here in a few days. Once I have it all assembled, I'll share my story. (I truly apologize for the potato-quality photo.)
FLP107_topplate.JPG

First post on TypeHype. I've been working on a personal project: an 80% + left-hand numpad, and I just received the plates and PCBs yesterday. I'm still waiting on acrylic from Ponoko, which should be here in a few days. Once I have it all assembled, I'll share my story. (I truly apologize for the potato-quality photo.)
FLP107_topplate.JPG
Cool project man, welcome!

FLP107_topplate.JPG
Really good layout especially with the left numpad. Looking forward to seeing your build thread

FLP107_topplate.JPG
Quite cool! Can't wait to see this come together.