Post your desktop/workspace

As the thread title says, I'm curious to see what everyone's workspace looks like. Clean or tidy, minimal or cluttered. Here's mine:

20180817_103724.jpg

Currently running the following:
Dell XPS 13 9360 (under the desk, getting a stand for it soon to have it above the desk)
Dell Ultrasharp UH2417H monitor
Steelseries Apex M500 keeb (MX red, only thing I have)
Logitech G502 mouse
TP-Link Archer D9 router
Samson Meteor Mic (obscured by shitty pop filter)
Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
Schiit Fulla 2 Headphone Amp/Dac
Logitech C922 webcam
Xiaomi Mi Smart LED Lamp (2700K-6500K, up to 3300 lumens)

imag2e.jpg
IMG_4056.jpg
image.jpg

• i7 7700K @ 5.0ghz, 32gb, bunch of SSD's, 1080ti with EVGA hybrid cooler. Still going strong, but I'd like to have more CPU cores.
  • HD650's and vintage Denon receiver that happens to have a good headphone amp
  • 4K 32" Acer/G-sync display, which I think is an LG panel + whatever mix of secondary and 3rd monitor I feel like..
  • 55" calibrated LG OLED for video reference or additional large display
  • Main keyboard is either Realforce or HHKB with BKE domes, usually

imag2e.jpg
image.jpg

• i7 7700K @ 5.0ghz, 32gb, bunch of SSD's, 1080ti with EVGA hybrid cooler. Still going strong, but I'd like to have more CPU cores.
  • 4K 32" Acer/G-sync display, which I think is an LG panel + whatever mix of secondary and 3rd monitor I feel like..
Wine? Really?

Here's my setup!

The actual PC isn't too interesting so I won't bother writing specs (mainly cause I can't be bothered figuring it all out). But here is everything else:

• M-Audio M-Track 2 Audio Interface
  • Presonus Eris 4.5 Studio Monitors
  • BenQ BL2710 Monitor
  • Nektar Impact LX49+ MIDI keyboard
  • Cheap eBay Microphone
  • Google Home Mini
  • Home-made Cedar monitor stand
  • Custom printed mousepad from Aliexpress
  • MX Master 2S
  • GH60 with lubed Gateron Yellows and JTK Pink on White with a Banana Lickition artisan
To the left of the picture I have my 3D Printer which is a Cocoon Create Model Maker from ALDI, and to the left is my "junk" pile, which currently holds my broken 3D printed Gherkin and the 3D printed MX HHKB project that I've posted about on here before.

Fire away with any questions if you have any ;)

IMG_20180817_113832736.jpg

Edited:
My work setup is super basic, I sell Carpet and Hard Flooring mostly for spec homes. We only use computers for quotes as we have no POS system (manual)

I do use my setup for Magazine Print Design, Web Page Updates and anything which needs Design.

My little NCase M1 on the right, love it. I should really bring my POK3R to work but I don't want to damage it.

Basic Specs
i7 8700k
GTX 1080ti
16GB

IMG_1485.jpg

Edited:
imag2e.jpg
IMG_4056.jpg
image.jpg

I love that lighting. What desk and chair do you use?

Ok that’s impressive, mine is a giant trash heap typically with a computer buried under it
Thanks, hehe.
It's how I'm wired. I can't think if there's too much of a mess. You should see my server room though, that place is a mess - I'm barely ever in there though. :p

Here we go ...

Computer stuff:
Audio/music stuff:
  • Nektar Impact GX49 midi controller
  • Grado SR80e open back headphones
  • Blue yeti microphone
  • Audioengine D1 DAC
  • Pair of JBL LSR305 5" Studio Monitors with Auralex MoPAD isolation foam (not really necessary, bought them when the monitors we're still on my desk)
  • Gator Frameworks SMK-SP50 studio monitor stands
  • JBL LSR310s 10" Subwoofer (out of frame behind and to the left of the chair) with an Auralex SubDude isolation platform to prevent it from shaking the room and reducing unwanted resonance.
Peripherals:
  • Hand-wired 60% with box royals, lubed costar stabs, Vortex PBT doubleshot keycaps and a LJD61UP case
  • Model M Keyboard
  • Logitech M500 mouse
  • XBOX 360 USB controller
  • KBDFans Uygen wood 60% wrist rest
Miscellaneous:
  • Valk 3 3x3 speedcube (I have a PB of 13 seconds, average around 20)
  • HP 48g graphing calculator and an HP 11c scientific calculator
  • Can't really see them, but a Kershaw Blur pocket knife and a Leatherman Skeletool multitool are hiding in the office organizer at the top right
IMG_20180831_142032272.jpg

Edited: