Nkaps newbs artisan maker

Hai, dont know if this is the right forum or not...
Anyway i've been in this hobby for a good 2 years and always fascinated about artisan and i've won 3 times of all the rafle i've enter so i decided to make my own.
Here's what i make the first time and i did a sale but it wasn't a hit

IMG_0162.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
But hey you can't just give up right!?
So did a new design
20180816_085738.jpg
20180822_074550.jpg
Tried a making my own butt
20180819_082051.jpg
Find out that with sprue the bubbles constantly got trap
20180822_182523.jpg
20180822_182602.jpg
So i decided to try without sprues and the result are promising
20180822_182530.jpg
Anyway that's all for now will keep updates later..thankx for looking
My website
My instagram

Keep at it, its a long road to getting your artisans the recognition against the time and effort that goes in. I don't know what you were asking for also with your sales, but sometimes you got to start super low, and work upwards when people get to sample your artisans, and see the craftsmanship/quality etc.

I had a long journey in doing resin artisans, and at the moment, I've gone away from resin, to doing 'art' caps instead haha.

Keep at it, its a long road to getting your artisans the recognition against the time and effort that goes in. I don't know what you were asking for also with your sales, but sometimes you got to start super low, and work upwards when people get to sample your artisans, and see the craftsmanship/quality etc.

I had a long journey in doing resin artisans, and at the moment, I've gone away from resin, to doing 'art' caps instead haha.
I kept it preety low, you can see in my website. Maybe its not a favorable design, not many people like it.

$15 for entry level new maker is actually medium, $20 is high. A lot of people who start off generally for blanks is around $5-10, and sculpted, regardless of how much colours they multi-shot will be $10-15, so you're already one bracket above previous new entrants to the artisan arena, but, thats just from my own experiences previously. There is also a lot of competition too these days. You have to ask for the feedback on if people like the design, or is it the quality, or is it the colour choices you used.

$15 for entry level new maker is actually medium, $20 is high. A lot of people who start off generally for blanks is around $5-10, and sculpted, regardless of how much colours they multi-shot will be $10-15, so you're already one bracket above previous new entrants to the artisan arena, but, thats just from my own experiences previously. There is also a lot of competition too these days. You have to ask for the feedback on if people like the design, or is it the quality, or is it the colour choices you used.
$15 is medium entry?! i see. i choose the pricing from the cost of making the caps and i also looked at the market average price even the new makers place their pricing at $ 25-40 so i thought it'll be a good price considering the lack of my experience.
my post on GH didnt get many reply's maybe its the design looking at today's trend of wierd and monsters like design.

the owl design feels like a good progress from your other work. I think you are definitely getting better
I went to the website hoping to buy a rainbow set of the unpainted owls. Not a fan of the painted caps as they look a bit messy, but the owls are a definite improvement over your first design.

I went to the website hoping to buy a rainbow set of the unpainted owls. Not a fan of the painted caps as they look a bit messy, but the owls are a definite improvement over your first design.
Thanks, the owls are currently still in development..i will make a post when i do the sale..

If you are not heavily invested financially, you can also run giveaways/prizes with these, or send them to reviewers so people get to see what they are really like etc, and therefore next batch you make, sale etc, people have seen more and feel more positively about it also.

If you are not heavily invested financially, you can also run giveaways/prizes with these, or send them to reviewers so people get to see what they are really like etc, and therefore next batch you make, sale etc, people have seen more and feel more positively about it also.
Thanks for the insight, but yes i am thinking of doing giveaway on the owl caps i just havent got the time to finalize the caps but soon.