Need help help with switches

I just picked up a ducky one with speed (silver) switches and im not sure if i should swap it for one with red switches. I like the feel of the switches and got used to them pretty quickly but as i use it primarily for gaming i feel like i always hit the space bar my mistake. is there any way i can fix this or would red switches be better? Im not sure if the rings make it harder to press down or easier.

The rings won't make it harder and will actually further shorten travel on your silver switches, which probably isn't ideal.

I'd try swapping the spacebar switch spring for something heavier, or de-soldering the switch and swapping it out. It's not hard to do (or find someone to help).

The rings won't make it harder and will actually further shorten travel on your silver switches, which probably isn't ideal.

I'd try swapping the spacebar switch spring for something heavier, or de-soldering the switch and swapping it out. It's not hard to do (or find someone to help).
Ok thanks i think that will work cause its really only the space bar that has given me that problem so far

I was skeptical at first too when I bought the huntsman elite from this suggestion https://appuals.com/best-gaming-keyboards/ but the optomechanical switches turned out to be good and I had the same problem of hitting the space bar and what turned out to be the fix was hilarious, I had to remove the wrist rest, and voila the problem was gone because of the wrist rest my hand was lifted up hence causing the space bar to hit accidentally.

Hello guys,

There are different brand of switches available in the market. These switches are well designed but it can not be remove it easily.As i know that membrane switches are best for using without any problem.This special type of electrical switch comprises one or multiple contacts designed with a flexible substrate. Every membrane switch manufacturer will confirm this fact that if the ink used is non-conductive, electricity will not flow through it. This is the reason why such types of switches always use ink featuring graphite, copper, and silver. If you want to buy the membrane switches, Elecflex is the best for buying the switches at very cheap prices.