Making Cherry Browns sound like in this video?

Hello! It's my first time posting here and I don't know how the format here works, so if I make any mistakes, please let me know!

I own a Ducky One 2 Horizon (Non-Backlit) with Cherry MX Browns (Plate Mounted) thinking that all Browns would sound the same on each keyboard/keypad.

Basically the file I've linked (Credits goes to BeasttrollMC a professional osu! player, his keyboard is a Ducky Shine 7 YoTD with Cherry Browns)

I really like how his Browns sound like and I'm dying to know what causes that sound, I went on the mechincalkeyboards Reddit Community asking for some kind of theory, some said it could depend on the keyboard build, casing, keycaps, or something else.

Usually what makes Browns sound like that?

(I've also known that the K95 RGB Platinum have Browns that sound like that, but me being a noob on keyboards, I don't even know much about keyboards)

Attachments

It's not really the switches that are making the sound you are hearing in that clip. The clacking noise you are hearing is from him bottoming the switch out hard not the tactile event of the switches. I would suggest looking at some clicky switches if you like that noiser typing experience. Kaihl's BOX clicky switches would make a very similar sound to that, I would suggest looking into them or boards that have Kaihl BOX switches in them for a similar typing sound.

It's not really the switches that are making the sound you are hearing in that clip. The clacking noise you are hearing is from him bottoming the switch out hard not the tactile event of the switches. I would suggest looking at some clicky switches if you like that noiser typing experience. Kaihl's BOX clicky switches would make a very similar sound to that, I would suggest looking into them or boards that have Kaihl BOX switches in them for a similar typing sound.
Really? Because I tried bottoming out the keys hard and it doesnt make that sound...