Kailh box switches breaking keycaps

Hello Guys!
As some of you may have heard people are beginning to report in that Kailh box are breaking some keycaps. (Mostly GMK, and ABS)
I am creating a list of measured stem sizes for switches here: Link
This data has been gathered by u/crykn u/Pleanpo over on reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/91u9d4 I will do my own test and add the result to the spreadsheet later today.

Has anyone on here experienced this themselves?
Is anyone worried about this issue?
Have you reconsidered some future boards because of this issue?
Do anyone have some additional information about this that i have missed?

If someone knows some Spreadsheet foo then you are more than welcome to make a better spreadsheet than mine.

Edited by mod:
I had heard of this issue previously and mentioned it on our podcast, and asked for measurements on our Slack back on the 14th June.

The results from those who could measure them were:

1532598131104.png

I had heard of this issue previously and mentioned it on our podcast, and asked for measurements on our Slack back on the 14th June.

The results from those who could measure them were:

1532598131104.png
Nice! Do they provide tolerances when they provided this information?
Because it can vary a lot of depending on how it was measured depending on how "good" the caliber is.
But thanks!
I will see if i can get this into my spreadsheet!

I've never noticed anything different about Box Navy or Burnt-orange, in regards to GMK caps. I'll need to do some measuring later.

They were all digital calps but I don't know what their tolerances were sorry.
Updated the document with information from The Board's Slack members, and my own results.
Further more, i have sacrificed a BOX Jade switch to see if there was a difference in regards to the stem at the top and the buttom. And i can say that at least my BOX jade switches is the same with at the top and bottom. IMG_20180727_190348.jpg

@MehAdviceGuy
I got a bunch of numbers. Whats the best way for me to send them to you?
If you have a spreadsheet to send to me that would be best, maybe as a Google Docs if at all possible.
Or if you just have it as a text file then that would also work, then I'll figure something out.
It all comes down to how you would prefer, if you provide numbers then i will find a way to add them to my spreadsheet. :)

Thanks Mate!

Updated my table with information from @flehrad! thanks for sending me your results! (Updated table: Link)
Though i have taken a average of your 2 thin and 2 thick sides, that way i only have one number each for thin and thick side.

Accuracy according to the manual is 0.01mm resolution, but I would be happy enough to claim it as 0.02mm to be in line with most other people's calipers.

1.14 x 1.34mm - box navy
1.06 x 1.08mm - burnt-orange

Measured a bunch of times until I started seeing consistent figures. They're all over the place! Burnt orange switches have a much more narrow stem compared to box navy though.

image.jpg