JUJUCables Down Undaaa Sale!

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί JUJUCABLES SALE IS LIVE! πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

https://www.jujucables.com/shop/

(🚘🚘ALL CABLES COME WITH FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!🚘🚘)

(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY FIRST SALE AND WILL BE LIMITED TO AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS! I INTEND TO EXPAND ON SELLING PRE-MADE CABLES WORLDWIDE AS I AM STILL IMPLEMENTING THE SHIPPING COSTS ON THE WEBSITE)

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES COMMENT HERE OR EMAIL ME!

I have made new cables making a total of 18 cables for this sale. Some with unique designs and patterns. I will be making more as time goes and making updates so you peoples are aware. Hope you guys like the designs!

Some peeps asked for me for more USB-C cables. Unfortunately I am waiting for more connectors to be posted at the moment. Note however that I will be making more available as pre-mades coming this month and early next year.

All my USB-C cables are tested and use proper resistor termination for the CC lines. It is not left floating as per the USB-C standards/guidelines. Cables are tested using proper test equipment and a Samsung S9 to simulate Fast Charging (ie high voltage and amperage) and data transfer. All JUJUCables are tested and will work with all keyboards.

If you want a totally custom cable (straight or coiled or a special type of keyboard - such as Realforces, IBMs, or other quirky keebs) please email using the message form on my website jujucables.com and I will advise you of my availability or your place in the queue.

Attachments