JUJU IS NOW MAKING AUDIO CABLES!

Hey guys! JUJU is back with another update.

WE ARE NOW MAKING AUDIO CABLES! YOU HEARD RIGHT!

http://instagr.am/p/BlXyXX3g-IY/
Do you need some hectic audio cables for your headgear or audiophile setup?! We have had a lot of requests for these so now it is time to introduce JUJU's Audio Cables! All my cables are hand-made in Australia with love and care. You are supporting an Australian and a dream that goes with it.

PLEASE NOTE JUJU IS ONLY SELLING 3.5mm JACK CABLES! WE WILL BE EXPANDING THE RANGE IN THE FUTURE :)

If you purchase a cable you will be receiving:
  • A high quality audio cable with 24 gauge inner wire and proper shielding and chosen length for a respectable price; with
  • a choice of various styles of connectors for the cable which are all gold plated (3.5mm, Mini XLR, etc); and
  • a choice of various colours and materials for the audio cable (From paracord to techflex for exquisite colour patterns. (Shown in Gallery - Feel free to ask any questions for colour enquiries.)
If you would like to see more things like this please check out my instagram :)

Nice man, the two I tend to be most interested in are RCAs and actual 1/4 inch headphone cables though I realise the later isn't practical given all the different types of connectors needed just for each brand

Nice man, the two I tend to be most interested in are RCAs and actual 1/4 inch headphone cables though I realise the later isn't practical given all the different types of connectors needed just for each brand
I think I might get into RCA's and other connectors in the future when I become more invested into the audiophile hobby lol. I might do special requests if a deposit is made for RCA and special connectors like that.