[IC] Noxary T60

hwEndLm.png

WxoN2uX.png

RLqIfg7.png

iya

Going to run this in the future, first round will be limited to 25 to test things etc.

Aiming for sub $100 price for the bigger rounds, so I expect the first round to be just over that (maybe $109 or so).

Colors: Blue Gray, Dark Gray, Pink, Crimson Red, Silver, Black, Violet, Olive

Angle: 8 Degrees

Front Face: 16mm

It's just a tray mount 60% case, only special thing is the 4 mounting posts instead of the usual 6. This should create more flex in the centre, and making the feeling a bit more consistent in what it should be.

Compatible with any 60% PCB. I'm not providing a PCB. Brass 1.5mm plate will be available, think $30ish.

Any questions, etc. Please ask :)

Edited:
hwEndLm.png

WxoN2uX.png

RLqIfg7.png

iya

Going to run this in the future, first round will be limited to 25 to test things etc.

Aiming for sub $100 price for the bigger rounds, so I expect the first round to be just over that (maybe $109 or so).

Colors: Blue Gray, Dark Gray, Pink, Crimson Red, Silver, Black, Violet, Olive

Angle: 8 Degrees

Front Face: 16mm

It's just a tray mount 60% case, only special thing is the 4 mounting posts instead of the usual 6. This should create more flex in the centre, and making the feeling a bit more consistent in what it should be.

Compatible with any 60% PCB. I'm not providing a PCB. Brass 1.5mm plate will be available, think $30ish.

Any questions, etc. Please ask :)
Fuck yeah. this looks like such a good option for budget builds too
Nicely done xondat

will be following this