Help me pick a keyboad :)

Hi guys, hopefully this is the right section,

I'm looking for a new (and my first) mech, i'd like it to have:

- preferably 60 to 65%, 75 is fine too
- Cherry mx browns, cherries are not the focal point, gaterons or kailhs should be fine too, but i've read that stabilizers of other manufacturers are bad, correct me if i'm wrong.
- bluetooth, not necessary but still nice to have
- backlight, as long as it does not look gamery i'm fine with any color
- price, up to 75€ (80$)including shipping, less is better but i'd like something solid.

Looking for any kind of suggestions, i really like the look of the tada68, i've also checked prices for those keycaps and it hurts.

I can buy from banggood.com or amazon.it, i've also checked r/mechmarket, and i'm prefectly fine buying used, but there are **a lot** of keyboards, which models should i look out for in the used market, that fit most parameters? How do i know how much should i pay?

Hi there, this is probably not what you want to hear and will probably sound unhelpful.

At that price point you're probably going to stretch to a prebuild tada68 with a plastic case on KBDfans for 99$ and I'm not entirely sure that would fit your criteria and burst your budget.
Even if you went with an xd64 from kprepublic the most you're gunna get is a plastic case as well, again missing your criteria.

My best advice would be to look out on mechmarket etc for tada68s, they go up for sale quite often as they're a popular board and hope to get one at a better price, failing that getting together some more money would make your life find a suitable board much easier.

Hi there, this is probably not what you want to hear and will probably sound unhelpful.

At that price point you're probably going to stretch to a prebuild tada68 with a plastic case on KBDfans for 99$ and I'm not entirely sure that would fit your criteria and burst your budget.
Even if you went with an xd64 from kprepublic the most you're gunna get is a plastic case as well, again missing your criteria.

My best advice would be to look out on mechmarket etc for tada68s, they go up for sale quite often as they're a popular board and hope to get one at a better price, failing that getting together some more money would make your life find a suitable board much easier.
Thanks, the prebuilt tada (aka tada68 pro) is 74€ on banggood and so far looks like the best option, but there is little to no info on this model so i'm a bit skeptic.

Saldy i can't buy from other stores outside europe because customs hit fairly hard, a tada from KBDfans could easily total 130$ after import taxes. Banggood covers customs luckly.

Would an Anne Pro 2 or an Akko x Ducky One 2 be better choices? The anne lacks cherries while the ducky is quite more expensive (and out of stock) and i'd have to wait for it to drop a bit in price.

Other than the tada which boards should i look out for on mechmarket?

Thanks! Really appreciate your help

Thanks, the prebuilt tada (aka tada68 pro) is 74€ on banggood and so far looks like the best option, but there is little to no info on this model so i'm a bit skeptic.

Saldy i can't buy from other stores outside europe because customs hit fairly hard, a tada from KBDfans could easily total 130$ after import taxes. Banggood covers customs luckly.

Would an Anne Pro 2 or an Akko x Ducky One 2 be better choices? The anne lacks cherries while the ducky is quite more expensive (and out of stock) and i'd have to wait for it to drop a bit in price.

Other than the tada which boards should i look out for on mechmarket?

Thanks! Really appreciate your help
Products bought from kbdfans almost never get import charges fortunately.

The tofu varients are good to buy because they tend to hold their value.

I tend to just sort to Europe listings then go down the list. People tend to forget about old listings but it's worth a pm to see if they still have it.

Hi. you could buy the Anne Pro 2.

you can try it out with gateron or kahli box switches. I prefer the kahli box switches with red which is a linear switch. but you got white and blue wich are clicky and tactile and you got brown that are tactile. the choice is up to you.

you got two colours which is white or black and it is 60% and have Bluetooth connectivity so I feel like this might be a good choice for you

i know it's not that popular but Niz Plum keyboards are little underrated and you can look into them. They're around 99$ (i got mine on MD for 89$). I know keyboard maybe not fits your criteria perfectly but it comes with quite good keycaps and swtiches itself are very light and really satisfying to type on. I'm very satisfyed with my Plum 87 :)

i know it's not that popular but Niz Plum keyboards are little underrated and you can look into them. They're around 99$ (i got mine on MD for 89$). I know keyboard maybe not fits your criteria perfectly but it comes with quite good keycaps and swtiches itself are very light and really satisfying to type on. I'm very satisfyed with my Plum 87 :)
Niz is a good topre clone, but keep in mind that you need topre stemmed caps to fit it (doesn't fit mx!)
Thanks, but i've never tried any electro-capacitive keyboards and i'm a tad skeptical.

I'd also have to pay for customs, and that brings the total to ~130$, too much for me

Thanks, but i've never tried any electro-capacitive keyboards and i'm a tad skeptical.

I'd also have to pay for customs, and that brings the total to ~130$, too much for me
Yeah i know. I was sceptical too but now i'm happy as child. They're soft and very light and i love them.
Yeah i payed around 130$ in total when customs hit me. But i'm very happy with it.