Buying [EU] [H] Paypal [W] Plum 87

Real reason is that i currently have old Cherry with MX Blacks and after using it few years i see that switches are to hard on me. It's ok in the short runs, but after 1-2h of working it's quite hefty on my fingers. I know i could have gotten maybe some keyboard with MX Reds but as i have a tester and i'm not to happy with them. I really love Topre and the way it sounds. I saw that Plum keyboards are probably best Topre clones so i went with it since real Topre keyboards are too expensive fo me. I went with TKL model since it's just the way i want my keyboard to be. I hope i helped you a bit. Thanks for your interest. If you hade it when i was buying it i would probably buy it from you since i'm from EU :D
Maybe next one ;)

Real reason is that i currently have old Cherry with MX Blacks and after using it few years i see that switches are to hard on me. It's ok in the short runs, but after 1-2h of working it's quite hefty on my fingers. I know i could have gotten maybe some keyboard with MX Reds but as i have a tester and i'm not to happy with them. I really love Topre and the way it sounds. I saw that Plum keyboards are probably best Topre clones so i went with it since real Topre keyboards are too expensive fo me. I went with TKL model since it's just the way i want my keyboard to be. I hope i helped you a bit. Thanks for your interest. If you hade it when i was buying it i would probably buy it from you since i'm from EU :D
Maybe next one ;)
Thanks for that mate!
We actually went ahead and starting discussing getting the PLUMs in within 3 weeks! Should be some exciting stuff. The company seems legit and the brand seems cool! Your comment helped for sure! If you ever need anything with your keyboard or some support let me know!