A solid brass and gold PVD keyboard build, E7-V1 founders edition

To keep things subtle and low-key, I bought in to the GB for Exclusive's E7-V1 solid brass founders edition. Mine will be all polished PVD gold case/plate + polished silver weight.

At $1182AUD it's the most expensive custom I've purchased so far.

Component-wise I'm considering the following:
  • 67g Zilents, rails lubed with a bit of Krytox 106, springs oiled
  • GMK screw-in stabs and 205 or similar
  • GMK WoB or Demonic
  • Silencing clip on spacebar only
z2e0QHs.jpg

I9sSLIj.jpg

image0 (1).jpg
qbtqlrwirza11.jpg

Any interesting/new switch options I'm overlooking? better GMK sets? good PBT sets?

You guys know of any full-red keyset? Red keyset on a shiny gold board would be HOT. GMK Jamón is the only set I have in mind but god knows if / when it will run.

You guys know of any full-red keyset? Red keyset on a shiny gold board would be HOT. GMK Jamón is the only set I have in mind but god knows if / when it will run.
Not sure about the more maroon tones on this one, I prefer real red like Rama's lunar new year M6:
RAMA-C-RAMA-M6-PILLOW-01.510_2048x2048.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this as it comes along, I reckon GMK Pristine or ePBT BoW would look good on a PVD Brass case though.
I'm a bit funny about pure white ABS, paranoid it'll turn more yellow over time with UV exposure. Epbt BoW is something I didn't think of though, that would look great. Wonder if there's stock of it anywhere?