🐞Report bugs and site problems here

1532600358778.png

Not realy a bug, but when editing your own posts and click the 3 small dots you get the same options as right besides it.
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, that's pretty redundant.

Also text that you type into the reply box does not stay highlighted if you delete a character. until you change line. (this can be irrating if you are typing in brackets and as a exampel spelled irritating wrong.)
Any other tips on how to reproduce this? I don't think I'm sure what you're describing

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, that's pretty redundant.

Any other tips on how to reproduce this? I don't think I'm sure what you're describing
Write some rubbish iosdhgfoidg type some more now delete a part of a word like thi , and then the red underline should go away until you press space
and go to the next line. (I can see if i can screen record it if you cant recreate it.)
I'm using Firefox. And i'm not seeing this on any other webpage.
The only addons i use is RES and Ublock Origin.

Write some rubbish iosdhgfoidg type some more now delete a part of a word like thi , and then the red underline should go away until you press space
and go to the next line. (I can see if i can screen record it if you cant recreate it.)
Sorry, I still can't duplicate this in Firefox (or perhaps still am not sure what's unexpected). Is this just in regards to the red underline for spellchecking?

spell (testin)
I figured it out. Appears to be linked to Firefox, I can't get other browsers to do it so far.